We believe the voices of youth are immensely important and deserve to be heard, especially in times like these. Over the last few days, there have been guidelines issued by the city of New York and health authorities regarding the situation around Coronavirus/COVID-19. As a result, Concrete Stories will be moving to an online film festival. Submissions for the festival remain open until April 13th.
Submission Deadline: April 13, 2020
Be a part of the 7th Annual Concrete Stories: BRIC Youth Media Festival!
Send us your short films, documentaries, music videos, experimental films, and animations!
Awards will be given for Directing, Storytelling, Cinematography, and Editing.
Guidelines for Submission:
1. Media makers must be under 21-years-old and based in New York City
2. Videos must be under 10 minutes
3. Each media maker can submit up to 2 projects (must submit separate forms)
4. Videos must be in 720 or 1080
5. Videos must be predominantly youth-made